ESTIMATED PSA CONDITION
Bob Gibson - 3
Willie Mays In Action - 2
Joe Morgan - 3
Frank Robinson - 6
- 10 - Gem Mint: Centering 55/45 or better. Virtually flawless.
- 9 - Mint: Centering 60/40 or better. A minor flaw may exist on Corners, Edges or Surface upon close examination.
- 8 - NM/MT: Centering 65/35. A few flaws on Corners, Edges or Surface may exist upon close examination.
- 7 - NM: Centering 70/30 or better. Slight wear on some Corners, minor scratching, some print spots.
- 6 - EX/MT: Centering 75/25 or better. Slight fuzzing of Corners. Slightly notching on Edges or Surface flaw.
- 5 - EX: Centering 80/20 or better. Minor rounding on Corners. Roughness or chipping on edges. 1 slight spider crease may exist.
- 4 - VG/EX: Centering 85/15 or better. Slightly rounded corners with modest wear. Light scuffing or scratches. Light hairline crease.
- 3 - VG: Centering 90/10 or better. Some rounding corners. Noticeable wear on edges. Stronger creasing may exist. Poor focus, discoloration, staining.
- 2 - Good: Centering 90/10 or better. Accelerated rounding on corners or accelerated surface wear. Heavy crease lines.
- 1.5 - FR Centering 90/10 or better. Extreme wear on corners and advanced wear. A small portion of the card may be missing.
- 1 - PR: Centering 90/10 or better. Advanced or destructive defects in any area.
The Estimated Condition is the average estimated condition for Centering - Corners - Edges - Surface
With the final Estimated Condition never being more than 1 grade higher than the worst sub grade.
Please use the Estimated Grade as a guide as the grading eye is subjective. I tend to under grade as I'd rather you be pleasantly surprised.
Additional photos available upon request. Your satisfaction is my primary concern.
FREE SHIPPING - This item will ship securely by USPS First Class Insured Mail in a crushproof box with tracking.
JohnA_Baseball - specializing in PSA BGS SGC graded and ungraded HOF, Rookie Card, SP and serial #'d cards, vintage to modern day.