- 10 - Gem Mint: Centering 55/45 or better with 4 sharp corners. Clean Edges and Surface. Virtually flawless
- 9 - Mint: Centering 60/40 or better with a minor flaw on Corner, Edges or Surface
- 8 - NM/MT: Centering 65/35 or better with the slightest fraying at 1 or 2 Corners. Slight Edge or Surface flaw.
- 7 - NM: Centering 70/30 or better with slight fraying on some Corners. Edge or Surface Flaw visible to naked eye.
- 6 - EX/MT: Centering 75/25 or better with slightly graduated fraying on Corners. Slightly graduated Edge chipping or Surface flaw.
- 5 - EX: Centering 80/20 or better with minor rounding on Corners. Chipping on edges.
- 4 - VG/EX: Centering 85/15 or better. Slightly rounded corners. Light scuffing or scratches. May have slight crease. Some original gloss retained.
- 3 - VG: Centering 90/10 or better with some rounding corners. Noticeable wear on edges.
- 2 - Good: Centering 90/10 or better with accelerated rounding on corners or accelerated surface wear.
- 1.5 - FR Centering 90/10 or better with extreme wear on corners and advanced wear.
- 1 - PR: Centering 90/10 or better with advanced or destructive defects in any area.
Please use the Condition Estimate provided as a guide.
Your satisfaction with your investment is my primary objective.
Additional photos are available upon request.
The card will ship USPS First Class Insured Mail in a crushproof box with tracking.
Always buying HOF, RC & SP's - Text JohnA @ 631-807-3266